I would like to thank Shelly S Terrell for tagging me in this blog challenge. I couldn't believe it and I felt really honoured. So, how could I refuse? I would gladly share some facts about me.
Let's start then... 11 astonishing facts about me. They are randomly listed.
1. Everybody knows me as Jo.
2. In the 3rd grade my mum (English teacher) decided that I wasn't good at English and I started German lessons.
3. I can't live away from the sea.
4. I avoid travelling by ship. I get bored and I get seasick quite quickly.
5. I fell from the 2nd floor, was hit by a car, burnt with an iron. Yes, I guess I have 4 more lives.
6. Ι can't resist gadgets.
7. I have agoraphobia.
8. I love people who make me laugh.
9. I am a secret treasurer. Trust me with a secret and I will keep it as a treasure.
10. I love sharing quotes in Facebook.
11. I believe that knowledge and travelling are life investments that nobody can take from you.
Now, shall we move to the next phase of the mission? I will answer Shelly's questions with no fear at all.
- What is a goal you hope to accomplish from your bucket list? Visit as many places as I can around the world.
- What is one goal you hope to accomplish in 2014? I won't let anybody or anything get me down.
- If you could host a reality TV show, what would it be about? A student with specific learning needs. How do they cope with learning and how teachers can help.
- How do you blow off steam? I take deep breaths and I walk around the room.
- What is one of your personal theme songs? CATS- Memory
- What are you incredibly proud of accomplishing? I am proud of passing the University entry exams in my hometown and completing the German high-school diploma at the age of 18.
- What was one of your favourite gifts? It was and still is. The diamond cross my husband gave me when our daughter came along.
- How have you dealt with a past failure? I have learnt from it and let it go.
- What is one piece of advice that has helped you throughout life? "Give yourself time. Time heals everything."
- What was your favourite toy when you were a child? Typical- a teddy bear. I used to sleep hugging it.
- What’s your favourite piece of art? Clocks- Dali
And now it is my turn to interrogate the 11 bloggers I am tagging...
1. What is your favourite film?
2. What is that you can't stand?
3. What kind of music did you use to listen to when you were a teenager?
4. If you could change anything in the world, what would it be?
5. Who do you have as a role model?
6. What is your favourite book that you have read more than once?
7. What would you ask from a genie?
8. What is your biggest dream?
9. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
10. How do you deal with loss?
11. What would you like to change in you?
Please, give a big applause to the bloggers that follow!!!
1. Dimitris Primalis
2. Aphro Gkiouris
3. Ochendo George Raptopoulos
4. Evridiki Dakos
5. Roseli Serra
6. Sophia Mavridi
7. Natasa Bozic Grojic
8. Bernadette Wall
9. Papadeli Sophia
10. Maria Theologidou
11. Vicky Loras